Terms & Conditions
Hotel Booking Terms and Conditions
In these terms, "customer" and "you" refers to a Minibreaks.in customer who has transacted with Minibreaks "we" and "Minibreaks" interchangeably refers to Minibreaks India Pvt. Ltd.
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline accommodation to localities/city residents. Minibreaks will not be responsible for any check-in declined by the hotel or any refunds due to the above mentioned reason.
- In case suitable proof of identification is not presented at check in, the accommodation can be declined to guests posing as a couple. Minibreaks will not be responsible for any check in declined by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason and Minibreaks.in shall not be able to process any refund.
- Minibreaks hotels offer no hidden charges - please pay the amount displayed on your confirmation voucher.
- Your reservation is guaranteed for arrival on the confirmed check-in date only.
- Normally check in time is 12 pm and check out time is 10 am. However we will advice you to confirm the check in and check out time directly from the concerned hotel. Early check in or late check out shall be subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for early check in or late check out.
- If you don't check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert Minibreaks.in well within the free cancellation time frame, the advance collected for your reservation would be forfeited automatically and cancellation charges as per the hotels cancellation policy would apply.
- In case you avail of the Website's hotel reservation service and are, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided in this regard, then the hotel reservation selected by you will stand cancelled and Minibreaks would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
- Cancellation charges, if applicable, will be deducted from the Booking Deposit. The hotelier may charge your Card/Account for additional cancellation charges, if any.
- On cancelling your hotel booking, you may be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 50 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
- Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.
- Extra bed can be accommodated with a folding cot or a mattress, subject to room size & availability.
- Your special requests would be passed on to the hotel and those shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the concerned hotel. We shall not be liable for any discrepancy in such services or in the performance or consequences of such services.
- Your booking details shall be sent to the respective hotel. Minibreaks does not guarantee the facilities booked by you.
- In case of any amendment (date change) in your hotel reservation, Minibreaks would inform and advise you about the availability and applicable new rates.
- Amendments/Cancellations of booking can only be made by Minibreaks. The hotel cannot modify your booking or process refunds for bookings made at the special Minibreaks rates.
- Such amendments/cancellation of booking shall be according to the respected hotel policy. Please read the hotel policy before booking.
- Refund to e-wallet within 2 - 4 hrs from the time of cancellation. In case of refund to bank account/credit card, Minibreaks takes 24 hours to process your refund. Further, the private sector banks may take 2-3 working days and public sector banks may take up to 7 working days to refund in your account.
- If payment has been received by credit/debit card, the refund shall be credited to the same card by which the payment was received. For all other cases, refund will be made by Account Payee Cheque only.
- Any special offer being provided by Minibreaks shall be governed by the specific terms and conditions of such special offer as displayed on the Website.
- All cheques/demand drafts in payment of bills must be crossed "A/C Payee Only" and drawn in favour of Minibreaks India Private limited.
- Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
- All taxes and charges shall be applicable on actual basis.
- Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on www.Minibreaks.in shall also apply.
- For more information on your booking, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and info@
minibreaks.in. Please mention the Minibreaks Reference Number provided above to retrieve your booking.
- For any query or clarification, please write to us at